Dialink partners with premiere carriers globally to provide Voice Termination Services with a range of interconnection and termination options that deliver superior network availability and high-call completion – at low prices.
Using one of North America's largest next-generation networks and an on-net nationwide footprint, our SIP providers have the operational control to ensure end-to-end quality management of your voice traffic. An integrated Time Division Multiplex (TDM) and IP voice backbone deliver on the promise of convergence.
Flexibility and Convenience
Dialink gives you choices. Whether you prefer a TDM or IP interconnection, we have the solution to suit your network's requirements. We have extensive connectivity with national SS7 hub providers to help reduce call setup time and efficiently route your calls.
Voice Termination Features
- Provides complete, on-net, continental-U.S. coverage for termination
- Optical mesh architecture provides unmatched reliability with 24 regional SONET rings to provide diverse redundancy
- Industry-leading service-level objectives
- 24 x 7 network management with redundant Network Operation Centers
Voice Termination Benefits
- Reliable – Voice services on a nationwide network from one of our preferred carrier partners are built for the most demanding standards.
- Redundancy – The voice network core is fully meshed to provide redundancy – whether the call traverses our TDM or VoIP network.
- Best value – The advanced network was architected to deliver operational efficiencies. Carrying more than 6 billion minutes a month in voice traffic translates into economies of scale and more savings for our customers.
From a simple implementation to the highly complex, Dialink has the experience, the partners, the network, and the coverage to support all your voice termination needs.